Friday, September 30, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 29

September 29th Day 29:   Yesterday we took our dog to the dog park and walked around the park as she played and she also walked around the park with us.  It was a little cooler outside yesterday so we didn't do any other activities outdoors.  I did however, keep moving during the day by cleaning house and walked during errands. 


Source: imgfave.com via Jackie on Pinterest


Plenty of playful pups at the dog park yesterday!

  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...