Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 12

 September 12th Day 12:   Yesterday played in the backyard with my dog for about 20 minutes and did some light yard work for about 15 minutes.  I did some work around the house and tried to make sure I didn't sit or lay down during the day.  In the evening my husband and I went for a walk around the neighborhood for 1 mile which took us 20 minutes. 

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...