Thursday, September 29, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 28

September 28th Day 28:   Yesterday I walked my dog for about 30 minutes.  We saw a fox on our walk which was neat. I also walked as I worked on projects around the house.  I didn't do any other specific exercise today but I was aware of keeping active.  It's okay to have a slower day as long as we can keep on track.  However, I did notice that something was missing in my daily routine when I didn't get the extra exercise.  Tomorrow I'm going to make sure to get some extra activity into my schedule.



  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...