Saturday, September 17, 2011

HLNB 30 Keep Moving Challenge - Day 17

    September 17th Day 17:   Yesterday I did my weight training routine as follows:

Front Leg Curls with 20 lbs 12 reps 3sets
Back Leg Curls with 20 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Biceps Curls with 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets

    I also hung on the pull up bar for 25 seconds one time and 22 seconds the next time.  On the third try I tried to pull myself up a little which I was able to do and I have not been able to do this at all in the past.  I can hold that for about 10 seconds.

    I also walked around as we did some weekend to do items.  That allowed me to get a little bit of walking in although not as much as I would have liked.


   See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...