Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Get Sleek Sexy Arms - Video from Women's Health Magazine

    Here is another video from Women's Health Magazine. This one is called "Get Sleek, Sexy Arms" and shows the exercises that you will do in 15 to 20 reps for two to three sets. Even though it's now fall, you can exercise your arms regularly to keep them in shape. I've been doing the second exercise in this video with my weight training routine. You can also start out with lighter weights and work up to the 5 to 8 pound weights over time. I had one friend who told me she started working out her arms with soup cans until she felt strong enough to use weights. These exercises don't take long and if you do them on non-consecutive days you can add them to your 30 day keep moving challenge. I hope you will enjoy this workout routine. It's a fun and easy workout to add into a regular routine. By next summer if you are doing this regularly, you could have great looking arms for those bathing suits and summer tops!

Note: You can turn off or mute my blog music on the right hand side before watching this video.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...