Thursday, September 15, 2011

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème



  Last year I developed a callous on the bottom of each of my feet in the area below my second toe at the top portion of my feet.  I'm sure it must have been my shoes because the calluses were on both feet in the same area.  I tried using some medicated callous remover pads and followed the instructions but those pads did not remove these painful calluses.   They left a small circle indentation on my feet but the hard calluses were still there.  It felt like I was walking on small rocks.  In my research for natural products I read about Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème and that it is 99.4% natural.  I tried this cream and after using it for one month the calluses on both feet had gone away.  My feet were also very smooth on the heels and toes as well.  I would put the cream on right before bed and wear socks overnight.  I also like the smell of the cream, which is a tropical scent.  I originally used this for my calluses but I still buy it and use on my feet because it's such a great product.  If you have any troubles with calluses or extra dry skin on your feet, this is a product you can use that is natural and works.  I also like the way it makes my heels so soft especially during the summer when you wear sandals.  You only have to use a small amount on each foot and the tube lasts a long time. This cream contains coconut oil which I'm a fan of (you can read my Tip of the Week post from September 4th about coconuts) and I believe it really does wonders for your skin.  I would recommend this cream with confidence to my friends and family.  


Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...