Friday, September 9, 2011

Lime Facial

    I saw this recipe on the show "The Doctors" and this was a fun one to try.  For this facial you will need:

3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon brown sugar
½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
A pinch of sea salt 


You mix all the ingredients in a bowl and apply to your face.  Leave the mixture on your face for 10 minutes then rinse with warm water.  This is supposed to exfoliate your skin and brighten it as well.  You are supposed to use this once a week.  I tried it once and will probably do it again as I like the way my face smelled after and it felt very soft.  It was also easy to make.  I think if you substitute the brown sugar with Agave Nectar, it might be a good homemade salad dressing if you make too much for the facial! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...