Sunday, September 18, 2011

How to Make Your Own Natural Body Lotion - From Veria TV and Noelle Katai

    In some of my previous posts I've written about the show Everybody Nose on Veria TV with the host Noelle Katai.  Noelle shows us the many uses of Aromatherapy.  Today I'm posting a video by Noelle where she shows us how to make our own body lotion.  I haven't tried this one yet, but I would like to give this a try as it seems like it would be easy to do at home.  And I like that we can control the ingredients and know that we are not putting anything harmful into the lotion.  It is also neat to see how lotions are made, and how simple it really is to make them.  I can't wait to start making my own body lotions!  Hope you will enjoy the video.

Note: (you can turn my blog music off on the right hand side before viewing this video)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...