Saturday, September 10, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 9

 September 9th Day 9:   Yesterday my weight training log was as follows:

Front Leg Curls with 30 lbs 12 reps 3sets
Back Leg Curls with 15 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Biceps Curls with 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets

I also hung on the pull up bar for 15 seconds, three separate times.  I was able to hang on the bar for 5 more seconds than the other night and for one additional time.  So although it is small, there is progress.

We also walked our dog for about 15 minutes which was about a quarter of a mile.  I didn't have as active a day, this day seemed to get away from me and I did do errands but no yard work or stationary bike.

I also received a comment on how beautiful my skin looked yesterday and that I had a healthy glow to my face.  I don't know if the daily exercise routine is responsible or maybe the lime facial, but it made me feel good to hear the compliment.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...