Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 13

 September 13th Day 13:   Yesterday I picked up dog pooh in the yard again (yes this does count, you bend and walk around the yard so you burn some calories) and I also put some grass seed down on my yard both front and back.  This was great exercise because I walked around the entire yard a few times to get the seed down evenly.  I was using the seeder that you hold and crank as you walk around.  I was outside for 1/2 hour walking around the yard several times. In the morning, my Mom and I went for a walk for 2.25 miles which took us about 45 minutes.  I wore my Easytone shoes on this walk as well.

    Later in the day, I did my weight training routine as follows:  (I increased the weight on my back leg curls to 20 pounds and reduced the weight on my front leg curls to 20 pounds.)

Front Leg Curls with 20 lbs 12 reps 3sets
Back Leg Curls with 20 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Biceps Curls with 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets

     Later in the evening, I was able to hang on the pull up pole for 20 seconds one time and 26 seconds the second time.  I almost feel like I "might" be able to pull myself up a little bit.  But I just can't imagine pulling my chin up above that pole.  I'll keep you posted on this one.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...