Monday, September 5, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 4

September 4th Day 4: Yesterday I walked my dog for 1/2 mile which was about 15 minutes.  I wore my Easytone shoes for this walk.  In the evening our family went down to the lake and rode our kayaks.  I personally rode my kayak for about 20 minutes.  Also, during the day I tried to be aware of staying active as much as possible.  I tried to resist the urge to lay or sit down until bedtime.

See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...