Friday, September 9, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 8

September 8th Day 8:  Yesterday I went for a walk in the afternoon with my Mom.  We walked about 1/2 hour and walked for 1 mile.  I also worked in my garden for 1/2 hour, I picked some tomatoes, pulled some weeds and also picked up some dog pooh (not fun but it counts!) in the yard.  In the evening, I decided to watch President Obama's speech to congress and as I did I rode my stationary bike with the stats below:


Time on the bike:  30 minutes
Distance: 5.64 miles
Speed:  between 11.2 and 11.5 mph
Total Calories burned:  143.00
Total Fat Calories burned:  44.6

    After a little over a week of my personal "Keep Moving Challenge" I have noticed a 1/2 pound of weight loss.  Also, I have noticed I'm sleeping better at night.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...