Friday, September 16, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 15

 September 15th Day 15:   Yesterday I did my weight training routine as follows:

Front Leg Curls with 20 lbs 12 reps 3sets
Back Leg Curls with 20 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Biceps Curls with 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets

    I also hung on the pull up pole for 26 seconds one time and for 28 seconds the other time.  During the second time hanging I tried to see if I could pull my body up, I was able to a little bit but no where near being able to pull my chin up over the bar.  I still have some more work to do on this one.


   See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...