Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 27

September 27th Day 27:   Yesterday I walked my dog for about 30 minutes.  I also ran some errands and parked further from the doors to make sure I got more steps in my day.  Later in the evening I wanted to watch "Dancing With The Stars" and decided to ride my stationary bike while watching.  Somehow when I'm watching the dancing and seeing the practice the stars have to do, it inspires me to keep active as well.  My stats were as follows:

Time on the bike:  40 minutes and 10 seconds
Distance: 7.42 miles
Speed:  between 10.9 and 12.4 mph
Total Calories burned: 189.10
Total Fat Calories burned: 59.0


David and Kym on DWTS. (photo from ABC.com)



  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...