Thursday, September 8, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 7

 September 7th Day 7:   Yesterday I had a good exercise day.  I decided to try my weight training again but this time I added another set of reps for each exercise for a total of 36 reps each. My weight training log is as follows:

Front Leg Curls with 30 lbs 12 reps 3sets
Back Leg Curls with 15 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Biceps Curls with 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 5 lbs 12 reps 3 sets

    I also added 10 push ups with my legs bent and I did them after my arm weights so it was a little difficult.  I think if I'm going to do both on the same day, I will do them at different times of the day next time so my arms don't feel so tired.  In the evening I tried hanging on the pull up bar which I was able to do for 10 seconds.  I did this twice.  I have never been very good at pull ups so my husband recommended I start out by seeing how long I can hang on the bar then work my way into being able to pull my chin up over the bar.  I'll let you know if I stick to this one as it seems impossible to me right now.

    Later in the evening, I decided not to just sit down to watch television so I decided to do my stationary bike during a show.  My stats on the stationary bike are as follows:

Time on the bike:  31 minutes
Distance: 6.12 miles
Speed:  between 10.5 and 10.9 mph
Total Calories burned:  140.6
Total Fat Calories burned:  43.2

    Once again the weather yesterday was cold and rainy so outdoor activities were not a good option.  I'm hoping we will still have some more warm weather so we will have more outdoor time to exercise. 

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...