Sunday, September 11, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 10

 September 10th Day 10:   Yesterday my husband and I walked for 1 mile which took about 20 minutes.  We talked and caught up with each  other and talked about things we wanted to do the next day.  It was a very relaxing walk.  Later in the evening I hung on the pull up bar for 16 seconds two times.  I did some work around this house.  I also did some watering in my garden. 

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...