Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 26

September 26th Day 26:   Yesterday I watered our yard.  I watered trees, vines bushes and what's left of our garden.  It took about 40 minutes and I also had my dog outside with me so she could run around the yard while I worked.  My Mom and I also went for a walk which took about 30 minutes.  We logged 4,841 steps on my pedometer during our walk.



More beautiful views to see when walking outdoors!



  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...