Friday, September 2, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 1

    For the month of September I'm going to keep track of my daily exercise.  I'll write a post each day with my activities and if you would like to follow along you can.  If you want to send me an email see my contacts tab along the top of my blog for where to send your suggestions.  You can also leave a comment below my posts if you'd like to suggest something for the group or if you'd like to post your daily log along with me.  Together we can keep moving and by the end of our 30 days we can share any changes we notice such as weight loss, an increase in strength, feeling healthier or any other changes.

September 1st Day 1:  My husband and I went to the lake and took our kayaks out for 20 minutes.  I could feel my arms getting a good workout with the paddles.  It was also very peaceful and the views from the lake were so beautiful. It was a relaxing experience.  I'm still fairly new to this sport so I'm still learning how to control the direction of my kayak.  In the evening my husband and I went for a walk around the neighborhood for about 20 minutes which was equivalent to about 1 mile.  It was also relaxing and allowed us to catch up and talk about how our day went, and make plans for the days ahead.  It was good quality time spent together.  During the day I also watered my tomatoes and pulled a few weeds in my yard.  Then I did some cleaning around the house.  It was a productive day.
 
See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...