Monday, September 26, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 25

September 25th Day 25:   Yesterday was a busy day but I did manage to get in some time on my stationary bike.  In the evening I watched part of the movie "Less Than Zero" and rode my bike while watching with the following stats:

Time on the bike:  20 minutes and 13 seconds
Distance: 3.65 miles
Speed:  between 10.5 and 11.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 94.1
Total Fat Calories burned: 29.4

    I also worked on laundry and folded clothes, and worked around the house.  It was a busy day so I didn't get any other concentrated exercise activities into my schedule but I did walk around during the day.

  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

Theatrical Release poster from Wikipedia for the movie Less Than Zero.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...