Friday, September 2, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 2

     September 2nd Day 2:  Today my husband and I went on a hike for about an hour and hiked about 3 miles total.  Some of the hike was uphill so I could feel my legs getting a good workout.  We also got to enjoy the scenery and peacefulness along the trail.  It got a little bit hot outside, but we did wear hats which helped and as we were coming back from the hike a light breeze helped cool us down.  We also took a bottle of water which we drank all during the hike.  In the evening we took our kayaks back down to the lake and this time we stayed on the lake for about an hour and 1/2.  Our neighbors were down at the lake on their paddle boards so we all went around the lake and talked and got a great workout.  Later at night my husband and I walked around the neighborhood for another 20 minutes.   We talked as we were walking.  It's good to have uninterrupted time to talk and make plans.

See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...