Saturday, September 24, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 23

September 23rd Day 23:   Yesterday I worked in my yard, watered trees, shrubs and vines for 30 minutes.  I also played with my dog in the yard for another 15 minutes.  I threw her toy and we ran around in the yard.  In the evening, since it was Friday night, I decided to watch the chick flick "Thelma and Louise"- for a fun tidbit, this movie is even listed as an example of a chick flick in Wikipedia.  I decided to ride my stationary bike while I watched the movie.  It was better than sitting down and snacking during the whole movie and before I realized it, I had gone over my goal of 30 minutes.  Here are my stats below:

Time on the bike:  43 minutes and 15 seconds
Distance: 8.02 miles
Speed:  between 10.5 and 11.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 204.2
Total Fat Calories burned: 63.8

   See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

Theatrical release poster from Wikipedia site


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...