Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HLNB Healthy Living Challenge - Day 23

January 23rd Day 23Yesterday I exercised while watching "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" with the following stats:

Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets
Waist Twists 12 reps 3 sets
Tummy Vacuum 10 sets 3 reps
Bicycle Kicks 12 sets 3 reps



                                                                 Bicycle Kicks






                                                               Inner Thigh Kicks












    I ate some strawberries, a salad and drank 32 oz of green smoothie throughout the day.  I also had some vegetables on our homemade pizza at dinner.  I also drank 100% fruit juices with all 3 meals.  Note: I am eating more food than I'm listing but for this challenge I'm documenting the fruit and vegetable intake with the goal of trying to get at least 7 servings per day.


  Most of us will never get an invite to an exclusive Beverly Hills wedding, but we were lucky enough to see Pandora's wedding last night.  Her wedding gown was so beautiful and she looked so pretty.  Isn't the back of this gown gorgeous?





                                                The bridal party was pretty in pink!



                                    Pandora walking down the aisle with her father.




                                              Lisa was so happy for Pandora.



                                                          
                                                               The first kiss as husband and wife!





                            The happy couple.  Thanks Pandora for sharing your special day with us!
  



                                                                             Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.




      See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...