Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HLNB Healthy Living Challenge - Day 3

January 3rd  Day 3Yesterday I worked on exercises while listening to music (of course you all know my favorite group by now!) with the following stats:



Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets


Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets


                                                                                 Biceps Curls



                                                                          Reverse Leg Kicks




    I ate some pico de gallo, some strawberry applesauce and drank 24 oz of green smoothie. I also had some vegetables in our homemade pasta sauce. With the smoothie I had about 11 servings of fruit and vegetables.  The smoothies are a great source of nutrients.




                                     John and Simon Duran Duran concert pics from All You Need Is Now Tour.



                                      Duran Duran singing Notorious in concert 2011.



                                                                 Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.




      I earned 1 point for the exercises and 1 point for reaching the 7 servings of fruit and vegetables in the HBBC challenge.


  

     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...