Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HLNB Healthy Living Challenge - Day 2

January 2nd  Day 2Yesterday I rode my stationary bike while watching "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" with the following stats:


Time on the bike: 60 minutes and 48 seconds
Distance: 12.04 miles
Speed:  between 11.5 - 12.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 297.10
Total Fat Calories burned:  92.80


                                                                   Stationary Bike





                                                                    Green Smoothie







    I ate some pico de gallo, some strawberry applesauce and drank 32 oz of green smoothie.  If you drink the full quart of green smoothies you get 15 servings of fruits and vegetables.  I used the recipe from the post I wrote yesterday. My husband who refuses to eat greens is now drinking the smoothies with me so that's a good thing for him too!

                                           Poor Giggy didn't get to go to Hawaii with the gang.






                                Kim kept missing the plane to Hawaii which frustrates her sister Kyle.





                                           A toast for Mauricio's Birthday on the way to Hawaii.




                                                                 Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.

      I earned 4 points for the stationary bike and 1 point for reaching the 7 servings of fruit and vegetables in the HBBC challenge.


  


     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...