Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Product Review - Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal






    I received my free sample of Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal about a week ago and I've been using it daily.  I received an unscented roll on and at first I was concerned it might not be effective.  But it is, I even wore it one day when we went on a hike and it was still effective at keeping odor away.  It has mineral salts that naturally eliminate odor related to sweating but without blocking sweat glands.  As we know our sweat glands help eliminate toxins from our bodies so it is important to have an effective deodorant that will not plug those glands.  My Mom also received a free sample and she likes it too and also found it effective.  She liked the fact that this one was unscented as she doesn't like strong or overpowering fragrances.  The only down side  we both noticed was that when we first opened our sample, some of the deodorant leaked out.  I'm not sure if it was because of the bottles being shipped and shaken around in the mail, but once we both used them and set them on the counter the spillage stopped.  But other than that, we both give this product a thumbs up and will both buy it in the future.  I have written about my own research on the subject in an earlier post (Natural Deodorants) and I absolutely agree that less chemicals are better for our bodies.  This company is making a quality product that really works.  It will also gives me confidence knowing the ingredients are not bad for me or my family.  I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an effective deodorant that is hypoallergenic, paraben free, and Aluminum free.  This is the sample I received from The Kind Life post I wrote about earlier this month.  It is available at your local Walmart stores and online at Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal.  They are also reasonably priced and can be purchased in bulk for an even better value.




                                                            Images courtesy of Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my sample about 1 week ago, and I LOVE IT :) Thank You so MUCH!!!

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Glad to hear that! It's a great product!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...