Saturday, January 7, 2012

HLNB Healthy Living Challenge - Day 6

January 6th Day 6Yesterday I walked for one mile.









     I ate cereal with strawberries and used coconut milk instead of regular milk, 16 oz of green smoothies throughout the day.  I drank 100% orange juice with breakfast and water with lemon at lunch.  I drank an 8 oz glass of green smoothie with dinner. I also ate an avocado with lettuce and tomatoes.


                                                                 cereal and strawberries






   Any way you have them avocados taste great!  Smashed, sliced or diced add a little spice and they are so yummy.




                                                                     Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.





     I earned 1 point for the walk and 1 point for reaching the 7 servings of fruit and vegetables in the HBBC challenge.  Yesterday was the last day of the HBBC challenge.   However, we are still working on the HLNB Healthy Living Challenge.


  

     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...