Friday, January 27, 2012

HLNB Healthy Living Challenge - Day 26

January 26th Day 26Yesterday I walked for 1 mile.  I watched Grey's Anatomy last night it was a repeat episode. 










    I ate some strawberries, a salad, some potatoes and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.  I also drank 8 oz of green smoothies.


     In next week's episode which is an alternate reality show, Meredith is with Alex instead of Derek.






    Derek and Addison are still together and having a baby.  In this reality he is called McDreary instead of McDreamy.



                             Bailey is different too! Watch next week to see what else has changed.




                                                                         Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



      See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...