Saturday, January 21, 2012

HLNB Healthy Living Challenge - Day 20

January 20th Day 20Yesterday I had my normal everyday activities but decided to take a day of rest from my regular exercise routine.   I'm adding some more pictures today of Duran Duran just for fun!









    I ate a salad, some homemade salsa, and drank 16 oz of green smoothies. I also drank 100% fruit juices with all 3 meals.


                               Nick Rhodes from Duran Duran in concert "All You Need Is Now".
      





                                 Simon LeBon from Duran Duran in concert "All You Need Is Now".






                                John Taylor from Duran Duran in concert "All You Need Is Now".





                                 
                                Roger Taylor of Duran Duran in concert "All You Need Is Now".




                                                                 Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.




      See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...