Saturday, January 14, 2012

HLNB Healthy Living Challenge - Day 13

January 13th Day 13Yesterday I worked on exercises while watching "13 Going on 30" with the following stats:


 Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets


Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets



                                                                           Biceps Curls





                                                                    Triceps Press










  I ate some strawberries with my cereal and coconut milk instead of regular milk.  I ate baked eggplant and roasted zucchini and roasted yellow squash at lunch and for dinner I ate a salad.  I also drank 100% fruit juice with breakfast and dinner and I drank 16 oz of green smoothies. 


                                       No matter what age you are this is a dream closet!






                                                            Dancing to Thriller!





                                                                        Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.




      See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I really like your presentation with information. Thank you for your kindness!

Healthy Living

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for stopping by! Glad you are enjoying my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...