Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tasty Thursday A Recipe Swap Blog Hop - Featuring My Tasty Easy To Make Pasta Dish

    For our readers who like recipe swapping, you will want to check out the Tasty Thursday Blog Hop at "The How To Mommy" blog.  I joined this blog hop for the first time last week with my "Tasty Easy To Make Pasta Dish" recipe from my post on August 6, 2011.  My recipe is the feature this week for receiving the most views last week.


    If you want to see my recipe and others click on the button (Tasty Thursday) below to go to "The How To Mommy" blog and see this week's post.  You can also join the blog hop to add your recipes too. This is a fun blog hop for those wanting new recipe ideas for your family and for those who like to share your recipes with others.  Enjoy, hope to see you on the blog hop!

Click on Week 25 to view this week's hop.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...