Friday, November 11, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 10

November 10th Day 10:   Yesterday I did some squats, leg and arm exercises while watching the show Grey's Anatomy (sad episode last night) with the following stats:

Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Pectoral Flys 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets

Squats 12 reps 3 sets

Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets

                          
                                                                 Biceps Curls




                                                          Outer Thigh Kicks






I ate some pico (from my recipe posted on March 12, 2011) drank some 100% fruit juices, ate some oatmeal, ate some strawberries and some homemade salsa and instead of using chips, I substituted Triscuits which contain some fiber-my favorite flavor of Triscuits is cracked pepper. For this leg of the challenge, I'm not tracking all food eaten just focusing on the fruits and veggies and fibers.  I have eating more than I'm listing but they aren't foods falling into these three categories.


                                                      Grey's Anatomy current cast of characters.




                                                          Meredith and Derek




                                                    All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...