Thursday, November 3, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 2

November 2nd Day 2:   Yesterday I shoveled snow from our driveway, sidewalks, front steps and hit snow off our bushes. The snow was heavy as it had water in it and made for a great workout. It took me one hour but my legs and arms got a good workout.  My dog played in the snow while I was working.  I made it inside on time to watch The Young and the Restless, we finally saw Sharon get cleared when Phyllis and Ronan found the missing memory card! Will Billy get his name cleared so he can be with Victoria and his daughter?  What do you think?







    I also ate some strawberries, oatmeal, and veggies in my dinner two deviled eggs for lunch and drank some 100% fruit juices with each meal.  Now I'm trying to make sure I get as many fruits, veggies and fiber into my diet.  I have to be honest and say I did eat some chocolate candy leftover from Halloween. The candy is almost gone so I won't be doing that as much.  But I will still have some chocolate from time to time!











                                               All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...