Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 14

November 14th Day 14:   Yesterday I practiced more leg and arm exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars" with the following stats:



Bicep Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Tricep Press 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Standing V Raise 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets


Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 5 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 5 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 5 set

                                                                   Bicep Curls





                                                                      Tricep Curls






    I ate some raspberries, roasted peanuts a salad with spinach and almonds.  In our dinner we had some onions, mini yellow bell pepper, eggs, cilantro and noodles.  I also drank some 100% juices and water during the day.

      JR had an ankle injury last night so his scores were lower than usual.  Hope he can still make the finals!




               Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest.  Dancing With The Stars picture courtesy of ABC.com


    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...