Saturday, November 12, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 11

November 11th Day 11:   Yesterday I practiced some of my arm and leg exercises while watching the DVD 13 Going on 30 with the following stats:


Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Standing V Raise 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets

Leg Lunges 12 reps 3 sets
Crossover Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets




                                                                       Standing V Raise





                                                                               Side Bends




    I also ate some raspberries, homemade salsa, 1 avocado, some Triscuits, drank 100% juices and water.

                                                                    Look at all those shoes!!
       



                                               Such a fun movie and great music too!






                                                        All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...