Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 7

November 7th Day 7:   Yesterday I hung on the pull up bar twice.  Once for 25 seconds and the other time for 30 seconds.  I also did some exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars" with the following stats:

Leg Stretches 1 set to warm up my legs

Push Ups with bent knees 12 reps 3 sets
Leg Lunges 12 reps 3 sets
Crossover Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets

                                                                    Push Ups



                                                                     Leg Lunges



                                                              Crossover Leg Kicks




                                                                       Side Bends
             




  I ate some strawberries, eggplant and a salad, shrimp and pico de gallo and drank 100% fruit juices and water throughout the day.  I ate some roasted peanuts as a snack and also ate one peanut butter cup. Two chocolate chip cookies with a glass of chocolate almond milk.

                                     The final five, who will walk away with the mirror ball trophy?



                 Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest.  Dancing With The Stars picture courtesy of ABC.com



    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...