Sunday, November 27, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 26

November 26th Day 26:   Yesterday it was a nice day outside so my husband and I went for a walk and we walked 4 miles. I watched Friends again last night it was the episode with Charlie Sheen as a guest star.  It was a great episode.








    I ate some cherries, strawberries, a salad and some 100% fruit juices. I didn't make the 7 servings of fruits and vegetables today. 









                                                    All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.





    I received 4 points for my HBBC challenge for the 4 mile walk.  


    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...