Thursday, November 10, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 9

November 9th Day 9:   Yesterday I added some more weight training to my routine while I listened to Duran Duran (Rio CD) with the following stats:

Front Leg Curls with 30 lbs 12 reps 3sets
Back Leg Curls with 15 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets


                                                                      Triceps Presses





                                                               Back  Leg Curls





    I ate some raspberries, pico with salad, some bell peppers and drank some 100% juices.   I also ate some black beans.  This time I'm not tracking all food eaten just focusing on the fruits and veggies and fibers.  I have eating more than I'm listing but they aren't foods falling into these three categories.


                                                                 Duran Duran in the 80's.
                                                          


                                                              John Taylor playing that bass.





                                                                 Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...