Sunday, November 6, 2011

Product Review - Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara

    I received a sample size Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Intense Black from my local Ulta store to try and I loved it.  I wear contacts and have to be careful with eye make up as it will affect my contact lenses.  Also, with mascara in the past when I've used other brands and I've been allergic to some ingredients so I have to be careful with the brands I purchase.




    I wore this all day and it didn't make my lenses foggy or bother my eyes.  I noticed a little sign of flaking at the end of the day but nothing bad and it didn't ruin my look.  I took the picture below after wearing it for a full day and my eyes still looked great.  It really did add volume to my lashes.  I used an eye lash curler on it in the morning but in the picture my eye lashes still looked curled.  I followed some of the tips from the "How to Get Lovelier Lashes" video I wrote about on October 16, 2011.  If you have sensitive eyes or wear contact lenses give this one a try.  It might work out for you too.  Bare Minerals uses better ingredients and so far many of the cosmetics I have used from their line have worked well and have not given my skin any breakouts or irritations.  I'm attaching the benefits list of this mascara from the Bare Escentuals website below.   




    Bare Mineral products can be purchased at Ulta stores and if you have a Bare Escentuals boutique nearby you can purchase it there as well.  You can also order some of the Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals products at QVC.com and on the Bare Escentuals website (you can also see the ingredients list and other reviews of this mascara) as well.  This mascara comes in the shades Intense Black and Rich Dark Brown.



      Benefits

  • NutriPlumpTM formula dramatically plumps lashes up to 600% (After two coats of mascara, based on an independent study)
  • The super-plush, incredibly soft bristles of our wand gently wrap around every lash
  • Perfect definition, fullness and flutter
  • Paraben-free, smudge-proof, flake-free, clump-free
  • Opthamologist tested
  • Safe for contact lens wearers



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...