Friday, November 4, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 3

November 3rd Day 3:   Yesterday I did some squats, leg and arm exercises while watching "Grey's Anatomy" with the following stats:


Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Pectoral Flys 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets

Squats 12 reps 3 sets

Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets



         Inner Thigh Kicks                                                               Squats





    Yesterday I also ate some oatmeal, strawberries, eggs and a veggie mac dish for dinner.  I also drank some 100% fruit juices with all 3 meals and a green smoothie.  There were also beans in the veggie mac dish and I ate a serving of Triscuits with homemade salsa. There is some fiber in the Triscuits and oatmeal as well as the beans.  For an evening snack I ate a slice of cherry pie.  I was able to consume more than 7 servings of fruits/veggies for today.

                                 Meredith Grey, Kristina Yang, Jackson Avery, Alex Karev and April Kepner


                                                         Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...