Friday, November 11, 2011

My Interview With Kelly From Beauty Obsessed

    You can read my interview with Kelly from the blog "Beauty Obsessed".  She had some great questions and you can see my answers on her post today.  Just click on my button below to see the interview.  Thanks Kelly for the interview, it was fun and I appreciate your interest in Healthy Living Natural Beauty.  Hope everyone will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed answering the questions. And while you are there, check out "Beauty Obsessed", it's a wonderful blog.


                                               Click my logo below to see the Healthy Living Natural Beauty Interview.
                                                                      
                                                                     

    If you prefer, here is the link to paste into your browser:  http://beautyobsessed2.blogspot.com/2011/11/interviewing-michelle-from-healthly.html






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...