Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 8

November 8th Day 8:   Yesterday I hung on the pull up bar twice.  Once for 20 seconds and the other time for 25 seconds.  I also rode my stationary bike while watching "Dancing With The Stars The Results Show" with the following stats:

Time on the bike:  32 minutes 03 seconds
Distance: 6.03 miles
Speed:  between 11.0 and 11.9 mph
Total Calories burned:  152.3
Total Fat Calories burned:  47.9

                                                                        Stationary Bike



    I ate some raspberries and some cherries, some pinto beans, pico, and whole wheat spaghetti with onions, peppers, garlic and tomatoes.  I also drank 100% fruit juices and water during the day.


                               Last night DWTS showed an amazing Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil performance!
                                                                 


                                       Ricki Lake one of the strong competitors she made the semi finals.




                                        JR Martinez also a strong competitor he made the semi finals.




                                       Hope Solo had a breakthrough and she also made the semi finals.




                                    Rob Kardashian keeps getting better and better and he also made the semi finals.


                                             Pictures courtesy of Pinterest and ABC.com


    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...