Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 30

October 31st Day 30:   Yesterday I worked in my yard picking up sticks and leaves and I swept our back porch.  We also went for a walk and last night we handed out candy to the little ghosts and goblins. 




    For breakfast I ate a bowl of grits with agave nectar and drank a glass of orange juice.  At lunch I drank  Mix 1 drink and ate some Triscuits and roasted peanuts.  For dinner we made shrimp tacos with our homemade pico de gallo.  I drank some limeade with dinner and water with my snacks at lunch.





    Congratulations for completing this 30 day challenge!  This morning when I weighed myself I found I have lost 2 more pounds and 1% body fat.  My total weight loss since we began the challenges is 3 1/2 pounds and 2% body fat.  I haven't had to lose too much weight, my main goal is to try to replace some of the body fat with muscle.  I would like to continue our challenges for another 30 days and this time I might try harder to stick to muscle building and core strengthening exercises.  I'm thinking of adding some Pilates into my routines and make them more regular.  I'm going to call our next leg of challenges the Exercise and Core Strength Challenge.  If you are still trying to lose weight, you can keep this momentum going by continuing with the challenge.  If you build more muscle, it will help you lose weight faster.   Any of the consistent exercising will help you get into shape and give you many health benefits.  Since we are on a good roll let's start this one today.  If you have an idea for core strengthening or muscle building or even if you have a CD with an exercise routine, lets start doing some regular exercises today.  We will track them through the 30 days and on days we aren't doing our exercise routine we can try doing some of the weight exercises or pull up bar exercises, anything that will help build some more muscles. Good luck on this next leg of HLNB Challenges!





                                                         Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.

     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...