Friday, November 25, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 24

November 24th Day 24:   Yesterday I rode my stationary bike while watching a repeat episode of "Friends" with the following stats:

Time on the bike:  31 minutes and 20 seconds
Distance: 6.03 miles
Speed:  between 11.5 and 12.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 150.60
Total Fat Calories burned: 47.00

                                                                Stationary bike




     I ate some strawberries, some cranberry sauce, some potatoes and stuffing which had celery and onions.  I had a frozen smoothie popsicle.  I also drank some 100% juices with two of my meals. Note: I am eating more than I'm listing, I'm just listing fruits, vegetable and fiber foods.  I ate all the traditional Thanksgiving Day foods yesterday and not all are in these categories.











                                                    All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.

    For the HBBC challenge I earned 2 points for 6 miles on my stationary bike.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...