Monday, November 14, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 13

November 13th Day 13:   Yesterday I practiced more leg and arm exercises while watching "Pan Am" with the following stats:

(note someone asked me how long these exercises take and I want to note they do not take a full hour. I perform them while I'm watching the show and I take little breaks in between my sets to let my muscles relax a little. The total time of actually doing the exercises below is about 15 minutes, I choose to spread out the time I take if I happen to watch television.) 


Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Standing V Raise 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets


Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 5 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 5 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 5 sets


                                                            Standing V Raise
                                                        





                                                             Inner Thigh Kicks



     I ate some raspberries, ate a salad with spinach, strawberries, cucumbers and almonds.  I also drank some 100% juices and water.


                                                           












                                                          All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.




    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...