Thursday, December 15, 2011

HLNB Exercise & Core Strength Challenge II - Day 14

December 14th Day 14:  Yesterday I worked on exercises while watching "Survivor South Pacific" with the following stats:

Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Standing V Raise 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Extensions 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets


 Side bends 12 reps 5 sets




                                                                                Triceps Press






                                                                         Side Bends







    I ate some strawberries, some eggplant, asparagus, yellow squash, zucchini, some pico de gallo and drank 100% fruit juices with all 3 meals.  





                                                                      Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



      I earned 1 point for my exercising  and 1 point for eating 7 servings of fruits and vegetables in the HBBC challenge.



     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...