Monday, December 12, 2011

HLNB Exercise & Core Strength Challenge II - Day 11

December 11th Day 11:  Yesterday I rode my stationary bike while watching a documentary about Cleopatra with the following stats:

Time on the bike: 60 minutes and 09 seconds
Distance: 12.04 miles
Speed:  between 11.5 - 12.5 mph (note twice during each 1/2 hour I increased my speed for 2 minutes to 14.5-15.5)
Total Calories burned: 295.60
Total Fat Calories burned:  92.30









    I ate some raspberries, some pico and drank 100% fruit juices with all 3 meals.


                        A computer generated image of the real Cleopatra.  Scientists were able to estimate her features based on ancient artifacts.  They were also able to get a computer generated view of her sister from skeletal remains.  When you realize how young Cleopatra was when she ruled Egypt it is amazing.



                                               Image of Cleopatra on temple walls of Dendera.



                                                                     Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


      I earned 4 points for my stationary bike work above in the HBBC challenge.



     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...