Sunday, December 11, 2011

HLNB Exercise & Core Strength Challenge II - Day 10

December 10th Day 10:  Yesterday I walked for about 15 minutes and it was a bit cool outside so we cut the walk short.  I also worked on a few exercises last night while watching the movie "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" with the following stats:


Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets

Side bends 12 reps 3 sets

                                                                        Side Bends





     I ate some lettuce, some pico, some homemade salsa and drank 100% fruit juices with all meals.  I also ate some black beans and some brown rice.


                                                              Bridget Jones after the breakup.




                                                           Bridget Jones on the ski slope.



                                                        Pictures courtesy of  Pinterest.


   I earned 1 point in the HBBC Challenge for the walk and other exercises.

 

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...