Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get Wired Wednesday Blog Hop

    This week I'm guest hosting on the Get Wired Wednesday Blog Hop!  Check out the other blogs in the hop and if you'd like you can add yours too.  It's a great way to see new blogs and to have others see yours.  Click on the Get Wired Wednesday button below to get details for joining the blog hop this week.
If you follow me on Google Friend Connect, Twitter and/or Facebook, let me know with a comment below so I can follow you back! Healthy Living Natural Beauty is also new on Google +, if you add me to your circle there, let me know and I'll add you to mine also.




Photobucket












LINK YOUR TWITTER, FACEBOOK, OR WHATEVER HERE





6 comments:

Candice said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow me back :)

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Thanks Candice! I'll follow you back also. Thanks for checking out my blog.

Gail @ http://biblelovenotes.com said...

Hi! I'm a new follower.I like the focus of your blog. Blessings! Gail (Bible Love Notes)

Kelsie Harris said...

Thanks for the linky. I am following you on Google + I would love a follow back there. https://plus.google.com/b/115488541157123613288/

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Thanks Gail! I just followed your blog back as well. I enjoyed your post about Louis Braille. You have a beautiful writing style.

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Thanks Kelsie! I made sure to add Naturally Healthy Parenting to my blog page circle on google +. I enjoy reading your posts! I'm still pretty new to google + but I'm enjoying learning how it works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...