Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HLNB Exercise & Core Strength Challenge II - Day 5

December 5th Day 5:  Yesterday I rode my stationary bike while watching the show "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" with the following stats:

Time on the bike: 60 minutes and 52 seconds
Distance: 12.02 miles
Speed:  between 12.0 and 12.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 296.80
Total Fat Calories burned:  92.70







     I ate some raspberries, a salad and drank 100% juices with all meals. 


                                           Another disagreement last night on the show.



                                     Lisa is planning her daughter Pandora's wedding.





                               The ladies were learning how to belly dance at Brandi's party.









    I earned 4 points in the HBBC challenge for the stationary bike work.




     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...