Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Today's Featured Product - Yes To Cucumbers Shampoo

    I've tried the Yes To Cucumbers Shampoo and I love the fragrance and the way it works on my hair.  I didn't have damaged hair but it does leave my hair feeling soft and smooth.  If I add highlights to my hair, it doesn't make them fade or wash out.  It has the great smell that is fresh and clean like the facial cleanser and it doesn't contain parabens or other harsh chemicals.  If you are looking for a shampoo that is not harsh on your hair or hair color you will like this shampoo.  I purchased mine at my local Walgreens store and I've also seen it at Ulta and in grocery stores too. You can also order from the Yes To Carrots website as well (I have their link in my Links & Blog Roll tab above).  I love the Yes To product line and will continue to buy different products from this company.

Here is a list of ingredients that are used in this shampoo:


WATER (AQUA), SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, DEAD SEA WATER (MARIS AQUA), MARIS LIMUS (DEAD SEA SILT) EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT*, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT*, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (ALOE VERA)*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, SPIRULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF (GREEN TEA) EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...